IF Competition 2014

I played a lot with it too. :slight_smile: I actually released a P&C version of Larry 2 because, well, I was unable to come up with anything creative on my own, and I had SCIStudio (and the sort of time I just don’t have these days). I cringe when I look at bits of it, but on the whole, as it stands, my one released “game” is a reverse-engineered port that shipped with too many bugs. :slight_smile: Cute that I removed the parser from a parser game, then turned to IF!

So, you know, whatever game any person makes in this community will always be worthy of my respect and admiration. Even the games I bad-mouthed at the beginning of this thread. I’ve tried and tried; you people actually released something. I tend to forget that some times.

Well, I’ve never released anything graphical. That’s a cool story. I gave up on doing anything even with AGIStudio after trying a bit, so I salute you!

As it happens, I think both of you (Hanon and Peter) are really cool, and you guys help me feel it’s all worth it, and I hope that this sort of discussion can help us in the long run. I think we can avoid this sort of thing too much, and that lets in strident people who are just after being the #1 smart guy on the board.

3 Likes